Countless hours of productivity are lost to businesses every year due to sick workers. The Major Cleaning Program helps reduce the germs in your facility and improve air quality.
The Importance of a Clean Office Environment
Your office environment is home to unseen germs and bacteria that can be harmful to your staff. Cleaning for appearance isn’t enough anymore. Consider the five germiest places in your workplace:
- Telephones: 25,000 germs per square inch
- Elevator buttons: The “one” or first floor button harbors the most bacteria and germs.
- Water fountains: 2.7 million bacteria per square inch on the spigot
- Keyboards: More than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat. (Desks have 400x more than a toilet seat.)
- Bathrooms: One of the germiest places of all with fecal toxins on nearly every surface
My Major Cleaning provide commercial cleaning services to lawyers, accountants, consultants, real estate firms, engineering firms, support centers, and many other types of businesses that are operated from general office space. With Major Cleaning Services Program, your business will not only look clean and smell clean it will actually be a cleaner, healthier place to work.
How your Office Space is Cleaned
Office environments require careful dusting and wiping, floor care, thorough restroom cleaning and trash removal. One-size-fits-all cleaning does not work. Some offices have lobbies and conference rooms that are frequently used by customers and visitors; areas that are rarely used, such as unoccupied office space; call centers with hundreds of cubicles and phones; glass that needs to be cleaned monthly; or special equipment that needs care.
My Major Cleaning will customize a cleaning schedule based on your workspace, current business needs and budget. We will ask good questions to understand what is most important to you so that the cleaning consistently meets your expectations.
The My Major Cleaning Cleaning System Program:
- Removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergens and dust (to .3 microns) from the air
- Prevents the spread of bacteria from one area to another
- Uses the most efficient tools and techniques available
- Is environmentally responsible and recognizably “green”
- Is delivered consistently and is priced competitively
Services are delivered by trained employees who get to know you, your cleaning needs and your facility.