School and Daycare
Schools and childcare facilities are home to millions of different germs. Our cleaning program helps keep faculty and students safe.
Why Schools and Childcare Need a Higher Level of Clean
A study found that the germiest place at school is the cafeteria table. In addition to the cafeteria table, the most contaminated sites include in schools and daycare facilities include:
- The computer mouse, which harbored nearly twice as many bacteria than desktops
- The bathroom paper towel handle
- Water fountain
- Bathroom sink faucets
- Library table and
- Computer keyboard
Other facts you should know:
- Children under age 2 put something in their mouths 81 times per hour; 42 times for ages 2 to 5
- 80% of germs are spread through contact with a contaminated surface, such as a table, doorknob, or other common item
- Flu virus can survive on surfaces up to 72 hours; viruses that cause diarrhea last 2 to 4 months; MRSA for several months
My Major Cleaning provide commercial cleaning services to preschools, primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities, childcare centers operated independently or as part of a business, and other education and daycare facilities. With Major Cleaning System Program, your facility will not only look clean and smell clean, it will actually be a cleaner, healthier place to work, learn and play.
How Schools and Daycares are Cleaned
Schools and childcare facilities require careful cleaning to disinfect hot spots, such as desktops, doorknobs, and other high-touch areas that are accessed and shared by many students. Microfiber cleaning cloths are superior to cotton or other fabrics or disposable paper, proving to be 99 percent more effective at capturing and removing bacteria and soils. In addition to using the Major Cleaning System Program in school environments, we work with you to educate students and parents, and reinforce the need to minimize germ transmission.
My Major Cleaning will walk through your facility to identify hot spots and customize a cleaning schedule based on your needs and budget. We will ask good questions to understand what is most important to you so that the cleaning consistently meets your expectations.
The Major Cleaning System Program:
- Removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergens and dust (to .3 microns) from the air
- Prevents the spread of bacteria from one area to another
- Uses the most efficient tools and techniques available
- Is environmentally responsible and recognizably “green”
- Is delivered consistently and is priced competitively
Services are delivered by trained employees who get to know you, your cleaning needs and your facility.